Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hubs Felt the Babes!!!

FINALLY!  Hubs felt the babes move this morning!  I am so excited.  I've been feeling movement for weeks now and have started feeling kicks from the outside.  Everytime I tried to get him to feel they would stop. Seriously.  As soon as he put his hand on my belly they would stop moving!  And not just like once or twice... many, many, times.

We almost got lucky on Sunday- I was getting really light kicks and put his hand on my belly and they did a few more but were so light he couldn't feel them.  Then this morning happened :)  The alarm had gone off and we were just laying there so he put his hand on my belly.  (Every morning when he leaves for work he does kiss me goodbye and says goodbye to the babes/belly.  It's the sweetest thing in the world!) Anyway... out of nowhere baby boy starts kicking away! And not just little kicks, full on here-I-am kicks.  I didn't say anything the first few times cause I was afraid he'd stop again, but he didn't.  It was so awesome and I am so glad I finally got to share that with Hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment