Sunday, October 13, 2013

10 Weeks- Update, YO!

How far along? 10w,3d.  Honestly, every day feels like a milestone.

Babies are the size of: Two strawberries!  1 1/2 inches in length each, they can stretch and roll, and their taste buds are starting to form.

Total weight gain  Well today, I'm about -7 lbs.  I got down to 9lbs lost.  The morning sickness was pretty rough during weeks 7-8, but it's not as bad now.  Now, I get super hungry but NOTHING sounds good. Blech.

Maternity clothes: During one of my fatty-bloat days last weekend I bought a few shirts, one pair of work pants, and one pair of lounge pants.  I am looooving the lounge pants.

Stretch marks: Thank god no!

Sleep: I was literally thinking the other day how awesome it's been that I've been sleeping normally.  Then BAM... 4-6am rolls around and I have to pee so damn bad I'm in pain.

Best moment this week? Going FB public yesterday.  I loved the comments Hubs got on his FB way more than mine!

Miss anything? SUSHI!  There is almost not a day that goes by that I'm not pining for sushi.  I don't like the deep-fried, cooked rolls so I'm pretty much SOL.  Sad face.

Movement: Ha, not even close.

Food cravings: French fries, chocolate milkshakes, and maybe a Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch.

Have you started to show yet? No not really.  I'm in the awkward fat-pooch looking phase I try to make look like a belly.  LOL.  Some days I look normal and some days there's something there.  I am loving the pregnancy boobs though :)

Gender: We won't be able to tell for quite a while even though the babies fully have their ish developed!

Belly button in or out? In still, but I am getting that donut look under my shirts.  So not cute.

Wedding rings: on or off? ON!

Looking forward to: Our next appointment 10/22.  We've been lucky getting to see the babies every two weeks.  That won't continue so I'm happy we have at least one more coming!  I'm also really looking forward to looking pregnant.  It's hard to explain, but sometimes it feels like I just made the whole thing up or it's not true.  I know I have pictures and I've been sick, but something a little more concrete would make me feel better :)


1 comment:

  1. I am loving reading your journey into motherhood! I know how you feel about the little extra more to "prove" the pregnancy, but it will come...and it will be a great blessing!

    ReplyDelete