Saturday, October 26, 2013

12 Weeks- Update YO!

How far along? 12w2d

Babies are the size of: Two plumbs and up to 3" each.  :)

Total weight gain I still haven't gotten back up to my pre-pregnancy weight but I have a feeling it's coming.  I'm finally eating more!

Maternity clothes: Uhm yes please.  Everything feels like it cuts me off right in the middle, and if it's not stretchy lounge pants forget it.  Works pants are becoming interesting!

Stretch marks: Thank god no!

Sleep: Still doing good here.

Best moment this week? Last week we had our first appointment with my regular OB.  The place is awesome and so is my doc.  We got the low-down on what to expect: being seen every 4 weeks PLUS an ultrasound every time :)  Anatomy scan in 6-8 weeks. Got some samples for smaller pre-natal vitamins (I've been gagging down my regulars).  The belly is starting to come out!

Miss anything? SUSHI!  There is almost not a day that goes by that I'm not pining for sushi.  I don't like the deep-fried, cooked rolls so I'm pretty much SOL.  Sad face.

Movement: Ha, not even close.

Food cravings:  Naked steak queso burrito from Qdoba, with the tortilla on the side shredded up in the bowl.  Yes, that specific!

Have you started to show yet? It's starting!  I still get quite the "food baby" after eating, but I'm having to unbutton my work pants and I'm rounding out I think.

Gender: 6-8 weeks until the anatomy scan!

Belly button in or out? In still, but I am getting that donut look under my shirts.  So not cute.

Wedding rings: on or off? ON!

Looking forward to: Feeling better!  The MS is pretty much gone- woo!  Funny when I was getting nauseated all day I never threw up.  Now, I throw up almost every morning but I'm not feeling sick.  I'm starting to feel more normal and I'm eating more too.  Looking forward to out next appointment always, and I cannot wait to find out what these babies are!


No comments:

Post a Comment