Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sixteen Days Down, Fifteen More!

I am still abiding by not eating fast food for this whole month, and I am VERY proud to say that I have not cheated once!  I have not eaten fast food since New Years Eve (ohh Taco Bell... you were beyond delicious!), and I am feeling pretty damn good about it.  There is no doubt in my mind that I can make it through the end of the month.  Now, I'm starting to wonder what my February goal will be.  Maybe I'll just continue not eating fast food through February as well, although from where I'm at right now that seems daunting.

The constant thinking about it during the first week has completely stopped, and thank God for that!   I think being laid off and spending time at home is definitely helping.  I didn't think I'd really find a silver lining in all of that, but I guess here it is!  I'm still working out the same as I was before, and I haven't changed any other eating habits.  I don't "feel" any different, just proud that I have been able to stick to this so far.  I can see the end result is just around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Hey if you are looking for a new goal, go and check out http://www.marksdailyapple.com/
    That is the diet me and my hubby are on, actually I prefer to call it a lifestyle change. Go and read about it and then read the success stories. I have already lost 11 pounds in 2 months! It works and I feel awesome! Try it out for 30 days and see some major changes in you and the hubbies bodies and lives! This could be a new goal! It was my New Years Resolution and I am so happy I did it, it isn't easy at first but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete